Coldwell Banker Prestige Real Estate has been operational for the past 12 years, previously under the brand John Taylor Spain with two offices - John Taylor Barcelona and John Taylor Costa Brava. In January 2013, Prestige Real Estate SL, initially known as John Taylor Spain joined the Coldwell Banker® network and rebranded both the Barcelona and Costa Brava offices as Coldwell Banker Previews® International offices.
Coldwell Banker Prestige Real Estate is presently one of the leading Spanish luxury real estate companies based in Barcelona and Begur, Spain. The group has many strategic alliances and has luxury properties on listed in Ibiza and Mallorca.
The company prides itself on its passion for luxury real estate, business ethics, high service standards, national and international client liaison, and professional investment advice.
1995 – 1998
- François Carrière Pastor and Jose Poch work at Grupo Copisa in Barcelona and they formulated a business plan to create an international luxury real estate agency.
- The formulated the launch of John Taylor* group’s first Spanish office in Barcelona.
- François Carrière Pastor and Jose Poch leave Grupo Copisa and become joint partners of the newly created Prestige Real Estate, trading under the brand name of John Taylor Spain.
- Together they launch their first John Taylor luxury real estate office in Barcelona, Spain.
- Olga Alonso is recruited from Grupo Copisa and joins the partners.
- Prestige Real Estate expands operations and opens a second office in Spain, in Costa Brava, Begur. The newly created office is named John Taylor Costa Brava.
- The John Taylor Spanish offices in Barcelona and Costa Brava go into rapid expansion. The company recruits new sales brokers and develops John Taylor Spain’s first short and long term rental team.
- Prestige Real Estate develops strategic alliances in the Baleares and lists properties for the John Taylor Group in Ibiza.
- Josep Poch participated in the development of the International Convention Centre in Barcelona, the CCIB Forum. The Forum is considered the greatest Southern Europe. He advised the Aragonese Government on the location and the concept of the Zaragoza Convention Centre, Expo 2008.
- Prestige Real Estate decides to cease day-to-day operations the John Taylor brand in Spain.
- Prestige Real Estate rebrands the previous John Taylor offices in Barcelona and Begur offices to Coldwell Banker Prestige Real Estate and Coldwell Banker Prestige Begur.
- François Carrière Pastor assumes a dual role directing Prestige Real Estate and as master franchise Director Coldwell Banker Affiliates of Spain.
*Note: The John Taylor brand is owned by the family of François Carrière Pastor.